Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Star of the Internets


My beautiful little mansquito kitty cat, Henry is a star of the internets! He can really work his shrug. Check out all these kitties in hand knits, it is hysterical. If you are in need of pick-me-up, or a giggle, or a break from the trytophan haze, dip into the Flickr gallery. It is so worth it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends who check in and keep up with my weird schedule through this here website. I hope you all find some contentment and hospitality this weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how our pets are such super stars in this world! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Dave Dorsey said...

Have a Safe & Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary said...

I have never seen a cat fashion show! I laughed out loud.

Congratulations, Henry! Good show!

Happy Thanksgiving, Trixie. Keep your family close and stay warm.

Meggie said...

Your kitties sure do have lovely sweaters! I'm amazed that they will wear them. Your photos are most entertaining. Thanks for a good chuckle! It was nice visiting with you, Trixie.....

RuthieJ said...

Oh Trixie, that's so amazing! I know my cat would never tolerate my putting a sweater on her (unless she was in some sort of catnip-induced stupor)

Anonymous said...

Trixie, thank you for the kiss via Nature Knitter, as soon as I sat down she planted it on me and then I got one from her.
Yes, Ethan is a little red head and you should have seen him work that dill pickle. He also got some mashed potatoes and gravy prior to the pickle, but he liked the pickle the best. Nice to hear Zoey liked pickles too.
Nature Knitter's Mom {Betty K]

Kristy said...

Fabulous kitty knit! :)