Sunday, June 15, 2008

Damn Fine Dad



I like when you take me skiing
And I like when you bring home cherries to eat
I hug you a lot
Because you are so sweet

by Vivi



Happy Father's Day to all the dads I know. I am so impressed with the fathers in my life. Tom is fantastic with his girls and his ski team kids. He is such a good role model, parent, mentor. He spends so much time with his girls, he loves them so much. He is teaching them to be good kids, women, stewards of nature, citizens, athletes. Wow! And he learned it all from his dad, Pepere. Thank you for giving me my beautiful girls.





Isn't this the sweetest picture of a daddy with his girl. That is a baby Zoey, my Moon Faced Girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to you all!

Zoey said...

Yay Daddy!!!!!!!
( And Dad's around the world too! )

Anonymous said...

That is a cute picture at the end. :0)

I found the gator while on a birding trip in Florida.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful father tribute and those girls are lucky to have such a wonderful dad!

Susan Gets Native said...

OMG. Look at wee little Zoey. OMG.

Meggie said...

I would have known that sweet face on Zoey anywhere...soooo sweet! Nice tribute to your Tom.