Saturday, June 23, 2007

Low Tide




On Tuesday night we rode down to the beach at Kincaid Park. Zoey's best friend, Sarissa was with us. The tide was very low and the kids immediately took off their shoes and socks and muddied up.





I did not have the trusty camera, but Tom had his cell phone. We had a blast and the girls did not complain at all about the way their shoes and socks felt on the way home. We probably need to hose out the inside of the truck, though.





My girls opted to shower since they did not want to sit in bath water. We grow them smart around here! It was all worth it, the big girls learned a bit about liquifaction in the process and Vivi just soaked it all up.





I love how you can see the Kenai Peninsula behind Zoey in this shot.

4 comments:

Susan Gets Native said...

Girls need to get muddy. It helps them grow.

:)

Anonymous said...

This is soo funny and looks like a blast! Glad they jumped out their and is something they will remember for a long time!

dmmgmfm said...

I always loved playing in the mud! These photos bring back fond memories of my childhood. Thank you.

I'll be checking out the rest of your blog soon. Alaska has always fascinated me.

Mary said...

I agree with Susan. Those photos made me smile - especially the one with Vivi's wet pants :o)